There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Jane Jacobs' NYC: The Sites That Inspired Her Work and Preservation Legacy
- Bklyner ⇒ Bowled Over: 3 New Bowl Eateries to Try in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Our 2018 Immersion Season With Brooklyn Brewery
- Brownstoner ⇒ Emily Blunt and John Krasinski's Lavish Park Slope Limestone Sells for $1.5 Million Off Ask
- Curbed NY ⇒ Downtown Brooklyn’s Latest Residential Tower to Rise 250 Feet on Boerum Place
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1853 Daniel Leroy House - 20 West 23rd Street
- Manhattan Express ⇒ Sneak Peek at the Shed in Hudson Yards
- The Infatuation ⇒ The First Timer’s Guide to Eating in New York City - New York - the Infatuation
- This Way on Bay ⇒ Impractical Jokers Exhibit Coming to SI Museum This July - This Way on Bay
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!