There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Travel Along the Historic Trails of Lower Manhattan With This Interactive Map
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ What’s Harvey Weinstein’s Severed Head Doing on the Streets of the East Village?
- Bklyner ⇒ Landmarked Brooklyn Lyceum Building Up for Sale Again
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ This 77-Year-Old Essex Market Building Is Now a Pile of Rubble [Photos]
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Brooklyn's Best New Breweries
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Room With a View: Lounge With Jaw-Dropping Vista Opens in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ An Apartment in St. Mark's Church Has Just Shattered Rental Records in Bushwick
- Curbed NY ⇒ Governors Island’s 2018 City of Dreams Pavilion Finalists Announced
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Marble "Doll House" - 12 West 45th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Veselka Honored for Its Workplace Practices With Employees Over the Age of 50
- Greenpointers ⇒ The Greenpointer Who Led a Prison Break From Sing-Sing - Greenpointers
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Mayor Bill De Blasio Signs Legislation to Help Limit Construction Noise From Harlem to Hollis
- LIC Post ⇒ Gantry Bar & Kitchen Turns Two, Refreshes Food Menu, Brings Back Customer Favorites | LIC Post
- NextCity ⇒ How NYC Tenants Are Harassed Out of Their Apartments
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ You're Not Going to Believe This One: NYC Property Taxes Are Going Up
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Places to Eat in NYC Right Now
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Close-Up: Franklin Street
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Idiotarod Shopping Cart Race Returns to NYC for Its 14th Year
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!