There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ LIC Group Wants to Rename Hunter's Point South Park to Make It More Recognizable Citywide
- Bklyner ⇒ Eastern Parkway - Brooklyn Museum Train Station to Get Elevators
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ City Will Consider Options for BQE Reconstruction
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ BSA Images of the Week: 09.30.18 – UPEA Special
- Curbed NY ⇒ Bjarke Ingels Tapped for Residential Project in Gowanus
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Thomas J. Jackson's 1886 7 East 19th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ What Remains of an East Harlem Pharmacy Sign
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Dey Street
- The Court Square Blog ⇒ 3rd Annual Queens Beer Festival, Oct 13-14
- The Lo-Down ⇒ NYPD Rescues Man From Williamsburg Bridge
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg May Soon Get a Building Named After Her
- Thrillist ⇒ The Greatest Pizza Places in Brooklyn
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 59 NYC Outdoor Art Installations Not to Miss in October 2018
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!