There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Hudson Yards Releases New Details About Restaurant and Food Options
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ The Russian Doll Map of the East Village
- Bklyner ⇒ A Peek Inside the New Center for Fiction
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Local Couple Brings Artisanal Bean to Bar Chocolate to Ridgewood
- Curbed NY ⇒ JFK Airport’s Terminal 8 to Get $344M Upgrade
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1865 Woods Mercantile Buildings -- 46 and 48-50 White Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ After 43 Years in Business, Raul Candy Store Is Closing on Avenue B
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ A New Udon Spot Opened in Williamsburg Called Hanon
- New York Times ⇒ Street Photos of 1960s New York in Kodachrome by Tod Papageorge
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Construction Costs Continue to Climb in NYC
- The Villager ⇒ Hudson Yards Getting Set for Its Grand Opening - the Villager
- The Zumper Blog ⇒ Where to Go, What to Eat, and Where to Drink in Hell's Kitchen
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Places to Wine and Dine in NYC This Valentine's Day
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 8 Highlights From NYC’s New Museum of the Dog
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!