There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ 100 Years Ago Today, a German U-Boat Submarine Ended Up in Central Park
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Harvest Festival at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
- Curbed NY ⇒ New Program Brings Hundreds of Historic NYC Photos to LinkNYC Kiosks
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ "The Equestrian Washington" - Union Square
- Gothamist ⇒ What's the Most Distinctly NYC Item at the New-York Historical Society?
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ #Dressthatd: A Condom Art Show Is Coming to NYC
- Pardon Me for Asking ⇒ Spring for Gowanus Canal: By May 2018, for the First Time in Over a Century, a Section of the Waterway With Be Clean.
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Henry Street Settlement Now Owns Historic Firehouse | the Lo-Down : News From the Lower East Side
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Brooklyn Boulders in Talks for Large Bushwick Gym
- Thrillist ⇒ Every Scary, Sexy NYC Halloween Party You Need to Attend This Year
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ In the News: Diller Island Is Back On
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!