There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The Meaning Behind Every New York City Borough Flag
- Brokelyn ⇒ Every Free Outdoor Movie You Can See in Brooklyn This Summer
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Rooftop Garden Grows on Hell’s Kitchen Farm Project Volunteers
- Curbed NY ⇒ Penn Station's West End Concourse Finally Opens to the Public
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Gouveneur Hospital - 621 Water Street
- Dumbo ⇒ Brooklyn Bridge Park Pop-Up Pool
- Gothamist ⇒ NYC Will Spend $100 Million on Green Rooftops & Tree Planting to Help Beat Extreme Heat
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Puppy Love: NYC’s Best Dog-Friendly Restaurants
- Sunnyside Post ⇒ Doughboy Park to Get a $750K Upgrade, Monuments and Plaza Area to Be Revamped
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ New Kid on the Block: Think Coffee
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Colorful Pop-Up Pool at Roosevelt Island’s Manhattan Park Pool Club Is Back for 2017
- Uptown Collective ⇒ The Shadow Banks of the Barrio | Washington Heights, Inwood & Harlem Online | the Uptown Collective
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!