There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ The Neon Lights of Sunshine Cinema Have Gone Dark
- Curbed NY ⇒ Vacant Lower East Side Lot Will Finally Sprout a 14-Story Hotel
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Church of the Holy Cross - 333 West 42nd Street
- Greenpointers ⇒ You Can Help Create A New Sculpture in McGolrick Park (Deadline 3/1) - Greenpointers
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Site of the Cathedral of Saint John the Divine at Morningside Park in Harlem, NY 1893
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ In 2017 Aaron Judge Broke Another Record That No One Talks About
- Thirsty. ⇒ 6 of the Most Historical Bars in and Around NYC's Union Square
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Have to Do in New York City This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 44,600 Pound Flood Gates Installed on NYC Tunnels to Protect From Superstorms
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!