There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Design Studio Proposes Underground Paths and an Elevated 'Shelf' Across Park Avenue
- Bklyner ⇒ The Pavilion No More, We Give You NITEHAWK
- Brokelyn ⇒ Save the Tompkins Square Park Dog Parade!
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Morbid Anatomy Returns From the Dead
- Colossal ⇒ A Peculiar Character From a Hieronymus Bosch Painting Comes to Life on the New York City Subway
- Curbed NY ⇒ Bronx’s Sheridan Expressway Overhaul Gets Federal Approval
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Christmas Cards, Sponges and Arson - 39-41 Walker Street
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Top 5 Shows of the Weekend – Free Williamsburg
- Gothamist ⇒ Video: Is This the Best Showtime Performance in the History of Showtime?
- Jackson Heights Post ⇒ Queens Food Vendors in the Running to Win Vendy Awards | Jackson Heights Post
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Permits Filed for 26-Story Tower at 30 Front Street in DUMBO, Brooklyn
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Bjarke Ingels Is Twisting Convention on Manhattan's West Side
- Thrillist ⇒ Apple Picking Season Has Arrived: The Best Farms and Orchards Near NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Cities 101: Illegal Ink—The Bizarre History of NYC’s 36-Year Tattoo Ban
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!