There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ 'For Lady Liberty' Campaign Launches to Help Fund the Statue of Liberty’s New Museum
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Inside the Installation of the Summer, Yayoi Kusama’s ‘Narcissus Garden’
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ Ori Carino, Lea Thenari & Friends in New York Pop Up: “Nyc Out of USA”
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Heat Advisory Throughout NYC This Week
- BuzzFeed ⇒ They Played Dominoes Outside Their Apartment for Decades. Then the White People Moved in and Police Started Showing Up.
- Curbed NY ⇒ New York State Pavilion’s Highly-Anticipated Restoration Is Yet to Start
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Moses H. Grinnell Mansion (Delmonico's) - 1 East 14th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ Opening a Fire Hydrant Is a City Summer Tradition
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ See: Antigone at Marcus Garvey Park
- Ridgewood Social ⇒ Water & Light Plant Shop Draws Plant Lovers in Ridgewood
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ MTA Set to Reveal a Redesigned Website and New App on Monday - Second Ave. Sagas
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Grand/Clinton Street Gridlock Solutions Still at Least Two Months Away | the Lo-Down : News From the Lower East Side
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ NYCHA Needs $32B Over the Next Five Years for Repairs: Study
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!