There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ NYC Records Fewest Traffic Fatalities Ever
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Fanelli Cafe - No. 94 Prince Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Brilliant Future of Broadway at 179th Street
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ There's a Harry Potter-Themed Restaurant in Brooklyn Now
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ Scenes From Inside the Second Ave. Subway and a Postmortem on Phase 1 - Second Ave. Sagas
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Space! Neil deGrasse Tyson Talks American Museum of Natural History's Next Frontier
- Thrillist ⇒ Locally Owned Shops Where New Yorkers Should Spend Their Money in 2017
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 15 Must Visit Spots in Astoria, Queens: An Untapped Cities Guide
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!