There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Bridgeview Diner = Best Diner in Brooklyn?
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ This Is What the Eldridge Street Synagogue Looked Like Before Its 20-Year Restoration [Photos]
- Brokelyn ⇒ 5 Affordable Brooklyn Chocolate Factory Tours
- Colossal ⇒ The Guggenheim Museum Shares Over 200 Free Art Books Through the Internet Archive
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Ogden Mills Reid Mansion - No. 15 East 84th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ There Are Literally 1,000 Different Spirits at This New Village Bar
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Tipsy Scoop: The Boozy Ice Cream Shop Opening in NYC
- Metro US ⇒ The 7 Best Places to Drink on the Water in NYC
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ DOT Shows Its Plan to Get the Reconstruction of Fourth Avenue Right
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ 1700 Broadway New York | CBS Office NYC | Ruben Companies
- Thrillist ⇒ This NYC Therapist Is Prescribing Novels Instead of Pills
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 8 Secrets of NYC’s St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church & Shrine at the World Trade Center
- Vulture ⇒ 9 Rarely Seen New York Moments, Captured by Diane Arbus
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!