There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ City Seeks Proposals for Film and Television Studio at Bush Terminal in Sunset Park
- Bklyner ⇒ Greenest Block in Brooklyn Awarded to Prospect-Lefferts Gardens
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ 80's Throwback at Coney Island
- Curbed NY ⇒ Coney Island Boardwalk Will Host ‘Musical Architecture’ Installation
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ A Remarkable Relic - 120 West 17th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Video: A Dozen Drivers Enjoy Free Parking in This Manhattan Bike Lane
- The Newtown Pentacle ⇒ Was Sane
- Thrillist ⇒ An Inside Look at the Dizzying Heights of NYC's Premier Aerial Party Scene
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!