There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Behind the Scenes at Williamsburg's Abandoned Bayside Oil Depot, Set to Be NYC's Next Public Park
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Photos: Spike Lee’s Michael Jackson Block Party Was a Real Thriller
- Bklyner ⇒ Grand Army Plaza to Receive $8.9M Restoration
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Blind Woman Sues Bklyn Brewery Over ‘Inaccessible’ Website
- Curbed NY ⇒ Governors Island Rezoning Process Is Now Underway
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The J. Macy Willets House - 604 Park Avenue
- EV Grieve ⇒ An Empty Lot Awaits the Future Home of the New Mt. Sinai Beth Israel Hospital on 13th Street
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Mekelburg's Is Coming to Domino Park Next Week
- Gothamist ⇒ This Private Beach in Queens Has Perennial Poop Problems
- Greenpointers ⇒ Don't Be a Drag, Just Be a Queen: BUSHWIG Returns!
- New York YIMBY ⇒ DDG's 180 East 88th Street Gets Gaudi-Esque as Arches Appear and Topping-Out Nears on the Upper East Side
- NextCity ⇒ See the Evolution of Local Tax Revenues in New York City
- StreetArt NYC ⇒ At the Graffiti Hall of Fame in East Harlem: Vase One, KingBee, Shiro, Skeme, T-Kid, Cope 2, Break Uno, Delta 2 & More
- The Lo-Down ⇒ (Opinion) Union Square Tech Hub Is Exactly the Kind of Inclusive Growth the Neighborhood Needs
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Color Factory’s Vibrant Instagrammable Exhibit Is Based on Colors From NYC Places
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ Marlon Brando 1943: “It Was Ecstasy Sleeping on the Sidewalk of Washington Square”
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Bronx Life in Pictures
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!