There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Celebrating Jackie Robinson’s Legacy at the Brooklyn Historical Society
- Brownstoner ⇒ How Many People Did It Take to Plant a Tree in Prospect Park in 1867?
- Curbed NY ⇒ Preservationists Seek Union Square Rezoning in Response to 'Oversized' Tech Hub
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Blossom Mansion -- 844 Fifth Avenue
- Eater NY ⇒ Food Hall Union Fare Adds Literary-Themed Cocktail Lounge
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ What if This Actually Happened to Trinity Church?
- FiveThirtyEight ⇒ An Excavation of One of the World’s Greatest Art Collections
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Polo Grounds Shuttle 2017
- Gothamist ⇒ Photographer Todd Webb's Stunning Photos of 1940s NYC
- Inhabitat ⇒ Solar-Powered Drone Skystation Sits Atop Trump World Tower in New York
- Narratively ⇒ Yes, New York City Does Have Trees. I’m on a Quest to See All the Best Ones.
- New York Times ⇒ Living by the Girl Scout Law, Even Without a Home
- The Lo-Down ⇒ A Few Photos of Our Changing Skyline | the Lo-Down : News From the Lower East Side
- Thrillist ⇒ New York's Best Old-School Pizzeria Is Making Some Big Changes
- Unionsquareblog ⇒ Get BOGO Burritos and Bowls at Pokéworks Grand Opening
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Lost and Former Bridges in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!