There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ NYPL Reveals First Image for Its $200M Mid-Manhattan Library Renovation
- Audubon ⇒ Fearless and Well-Fed, New York City's Red-Tailed Hawks Are Flourishing
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Winter Is Coming… to Astor Place: Game of Thrones Activation Takes Over Plaza
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Paris in Cast Iron -- Nos. 28-30 Greene Street
- East Village Today ⇒ Welcome the Kati Roll Company
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Fab Launches a Broad City Collaboration Worthy of a "Yaaas KWEEN!"
- Metro ⇒ Go Inside Game of Thrones’ Most Epic Scenes With Virtual Reality in Astor Place
- Times Square Alliance ⇒ New Year's Eve | Good Riddance Day
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Envisioning a More Equitable Future for NYC’s Burgeoning Bike-Share
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Andy Warhol’s Former Studio Sells for $10M
- Thrillist ⇒ The Definitive Astoria Dining Guide
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Throw Back Thursday 1924: The First Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!