There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Tour the Fashion and Architecture of the Met's "Heavenly Bodies" Exhibit
- Bklyner ⇒ Enter the Greenest Block in Brooklyn Competition
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Petee’s Pie Expands With New Clinton Hill Cafe
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Guide: 7 Places to Take a First Date
- Curbed NY ⇒ First Look at NYC’s First Museum Celebrating Poster Art
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Howard Gardiner Cushing House - 121 East 70th
- Downtown Express ⇒ Pioneers, Emerging Voices Merge at the New York African Film Festival
- EV Grieve ⇒ At Dual Specialty Store
- NY City Lens ⇒ L Train Going Offline May Drag Brooklyn Businesses Offline Too - NY City Lens
- New York Post ⇒ This Late Actress Had the Best Rent Deal in NYC
- The Lo-Down ⇒ “Neighbors Project” Debuts at First Street Green Park on Saturday | the Lo-Down : News From the Lower East Side
- Thrillist ⇒ Every Free Concert in NYC This Summer
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ New Kid on the Block: A Tea Room by Ato
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!