There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Celebrate New Year's Eve With Free Rides and Ice Skating on Coney Island
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Off of Tompkins Square Park, a Site of Women’s Tragedy and Agency
- Bklyner ⇒ 10 Best Places for Holiday Shopping in Williamsburg, Greenpoint and Bed-Stuy
- Brownstoner ⇒ Royal Palms Shuffleboard Club Says It's Staying Put Despite Development
- Chelsea Now ⇒ High Line Hates Artists, but Court Rules for Us
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC's 10 Biggest Preservation Battles of 2017
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ McKim, Mead & White's 1893 Cable Building - Broadway and Houston Street
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ An Ode to Veselka, Iconic East Village Eatery
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Here’s How the NYC Multifamily Market Fared in October
- Thrillist ⇒ How Dingy Chinese Restaurants Became Home to New York's Most Exclusive Parties
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Immigrant Journey Documented by 40 Photographers in Midtown Exhibit
- West Side Rag ⇒ Photo of the Day: The Sad Empty Shell of West Side Market
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!