There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The 15 Best Spots in NYC for Outdoor Grilling
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Crashing Films Second Season in Williamsburg Soon
- Bklyner ⇒ Another Smelly Summer? Sewage Bacteria Swarms Coney Island Creek, Again
- Brokelyn ⇒ The Beach Bus Is Back and We've Got Free Tickets
- Brownstoner ⇒ Coney Art Walls Brings Kaleidoscope of Color to the Beach (Photos)
- Curbed NY ⇒ The Show Will Go on for Coney Island’s Mermaid Parade
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Babka and Sandwich Shop Is First Tenant at Domino Sugar Factory Site
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Unlikely Survivor - No. 22 East 66th St
- Downtown Express ⇒ Seaport Supertall Project Moves Forward
- Metro US ⇒ Fire Guts Original East Village Location of Artichoke Basille’s Pizza
- NextCity ⇒ City Hopes Brooklyn Market Revamp Brings New Opportunity
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Park Slope Icon Tracy Mansion Now Selling as Condo Units
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Council Member Andy Cohen Knows Broadway Won’t Get Safer if It Stays Wide and Fast
- Thrillist ⇒ NYC's Best New Bars & Restaurants That Opened in May
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Fun Facts About the New York State Pavilion in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ Is Fort Greene Park at Risk of Being Washington ‘Squared’ With Proposed Redesign?
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!