There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Concept Renderings for West Midtown Skyscraper Show Super-Slender ‘High Performance Office Tower'
- Curbed NY ⇒ Who Can Afford New York City’s "Affordable" Apartments?
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Edmund Haas House - 40 West 74th Street
- Explore Brooklyn ⇒ Madame Morbid Tours - Explore Brooklyn
- Forgotten NY ⇒ The Persistence of Pepsi
- Greenpointers ⇒ A Stroll Down Historic Huron Street - Greenpointers
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Mayor Bill De Blasio Appointed Richard A. Carranza as New York City’s Schools Chancellor
- LIC Post ⇒ Block-the-Box Will Be ‘Aggressively’ Enforced at Several LIC Intersections | LIC Post
- NBC New York ⇒ Food Truck Festival Coming to New York City
- NextCity ⇒ Mapping All of the NYC Lots Sold for a Dollar
- The Lo-Down ⇒ FAUST Tells the Story Behind His Sunshine Cinema Mural | the Lo-Down : News From the Lower East Side
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Ditmas Park Is Home to One of the Largest Collections of Victorian Homes in the Country
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!