There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Temporary "pop-Up Park" Opens at Future Site of Willoughby Square Park
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Cyclists Flood Washington Square Park for Die-In Against Rising Bike Deaths
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ An Al Fresco Reading in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Curbed NY ⇒ In Brooklyn, a Toxic Dump Is Transformed Into NYC’s Newest Waterfront Park
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1831 Jacob P. Roome House - 7 Weehawken Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ This Way to Throgs Neck
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ The 2019 Giglio Fest Starts Tonight, Lift Schedule Announced
- Greenpointers ⇒ American Idol to Hold Open Auditions in Greenpoint (7/23)
- QNS.com ⇒ Delayed Construction of College Point Football Field to Begin in the Fall, Residents Push for Completion
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Here’s One Way to Fix Citi Bike So It Doesn’t Only Serve Rich People Who Already Live Near Subways
- Thrillist ⇒ Bespoke Cocktails Are a Myth (But You Can Still Enjoy Customized Classics in NYC)
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Canyon of Heroines: US Soccer Takes to the Streets
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ 50 Years Since Groundbreaking Ceremony Heralding 1969 Renovation of Washington Square Park
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!