There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ New Renderings of 3 Hudson Boulevard Revive the Proposed Skyscraper’s 300-Foot Spire
- Bklyner ⇒ DOT to Begin Pedestrian Safety Improvements for Atlantic/Flatbush Intersection This Fall
- Brick Underground ⇒ A Local's Guide to Buying—and Living—on Staten Island
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Pedaling On: Citi Bike Rolling to Crown Heights and Prospect Heights in Latest Expansion
- ChooseVeg.com ⇒ Moby Helps Bring New Vegan Restaurant to NYC’s East Village… and It’s Swanky AF!
- Curbed NY ⇒ The Ultimate Guide to ‘Broad City’ Filming Locations in NYC
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1836 William Huyler House - 42 Bedford Street
- Gothamist ⇒ The Five Boro Pizza Challenge Is Back and 100 Percent a Real Pizza Eating Competition
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Prosecco Milkshakes Are Coming to Shake Shack in Honor of 'Will & Grace'
- Harlem Stage ⇒ Harlem Stage Open House, Drum Circle & DJ Dance Party
- Laughing Squid ⇒ An Adorable Little Corgi Who Happily Rides Around New York City in a Pack on Her Human's Back
- The Infatuation ⇒ Where to Eat Along the L Train - New York - the Infatuation
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ There's Some Good Looking Scaffolding Coming to NYC. Seriously!
- Thrillist ⇒ The NYC Bucket List: 50 Things You Absolutely Have to Do in the City
- Untapped Cities ⇒ First Sri Lankan Museum Outside of Sri Lanka Opens on Staten Island, NYC
- Yelp ⇒ Manhattan's Finest Neapolitan Pizzas
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!