There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Brownstoner ⇒ Dumbo Residents Implore DOT to Make Washington Street One Way Between Front and York
- Curbed NY ⇒ A Hidden Garden in Prospect Park Will Be Decorated With 7,000 Pinwheels
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Where College Grads Can Afford to Live in NYC
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1887 Chas. Lehmann Bldg. - 754 Ninth Avenue
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Shake Shack Is Coming to the Death Star
- Gothamist ⇒ Parks Department Brings Free Sunscreen Dispensers to NYC Beaches This Summer
- Narratively ⇒ Emma Sulkowicz Is More Than “That Mattress-Toting Sexual Assault Activist”
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ There’s Got to Be More to the L Train Shutdown Plan Than What the MTA and DOT Have Shown So Far
- Thrillist ⇒ Nathan's Wasn't Coney Island's First Hot Dog. Now, the Original Is Back.
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Ridgewood Savings Bank: A Mid-20th Century Art Deco Building in Queens
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Citibike Is Coming to the Bronx—Finally
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!