There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Grover & Baker Bldg -- No. 495 Broadway
- EV Grieve ⇒ The Eerie Splendor of an Abandoned Union Square Holiday Market
- Gothamist ⇒ NYC Gifted With Deep Fried Pizza Pocket Cafe for the Holidays
- New York Post ⇒ ‘Very Lonely’ Guys Spend Hundreds to Cuddle With Me
- New York Times ⇒ New York Slow to Embrace Approach That Streamlines Building Projects
- Staten Island Advance ⇒ A Pop of Color: These Staten Island Plants Stay Green in Winter
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Bergdorf Goodman Gains Landmark Status
- Thrillist ⇒ The Absolute Best Places for Ramen in NYC Right Now
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!