There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ With Permit to Dig, Elon Musk’s Plan for a 29-Minute Ride Between NYC and D.C. Inches Forward
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Forget the Winter Olympics, We’re All About This Extreme Bike-Messenger Race
- Colossal ⇒ Art in Ad Places: A New Book Collects 52 Public Artworks Installed in Pay Phones Across NYC
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1845 63 Barrow Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ A London-Based Hairdresser Is Giving Free Haircuts to the Homeless in Tompkins Square Park
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Montana's Trail House Is Now Hard Times Christmas Liquors at the Sunset Bar – Free Williamsburg
- New York Times ⇒ Sample New York City’s Best Brews
- Reuters ⇒ Agonizing Subway Ride Lands New York Woman Worst Commute Award
- Thrillist ⇒ The Absolute Best Brunch Uptown
- Untapped Cities ⇒ A World-Class Performing Arts Center Is Coming to NYC’s World Trade Center Site
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Not Responsible
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!