There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Norman Foster Will Design 985-Foot Tower at 50 Hudson Yards
- Mott Haven Herald ⇒ City’s Plan for Lower Concourse Draws Fire
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The J. W. Dimick Building - Nos. 268-270 Canal Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK, Midtown
- Gothamist ⇒ A Beginner's Guide to Eating Dim Sum
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ What's the Deal With the Gowanus Canal?
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ To This New Yorker, NYC Drivers Seem Almost Homicidal
- Thirsty ⇒ Speed Rack Returns to NYC, and You Don't Want to Miss It
- Thrillist ⇒ 7 NYC Office Dogs That Are Cooler Than Your Co-Workers
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ David Chang Is Opening a Seaport Restaurant
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 of NYC’s Oldest Historic Restaurants, Inns and Taverns
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!