There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ NYPL Will Display a Rare Copy of the Declaration of Independence
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Park Slope Library Unveils Statue of Famed Knuffle Bunny
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Artist Fights Social Media Nipple Censorship Despite Continuous Ban
- Curbed NY ⇒ How NYC’s Affordable Housing Crisis Affects Family Homelessness
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Leicht & Havell's 1891 355-359 Greenwich Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Love and Pride: At the Start of the Drag March in Tompkins Square Park
- Gothamist ⇒ Garbage Ideas: Sanitation Department Unveils New Trash Can Designs - Gothamist
- LIC Post ⇒ Public Bathrooms in Sunnyside, Woodside and Long Island City Among the Worst in NYC
- New York Times ⇒ Stonewall Uprising: 50 Years Later, a Celebration Blends Pride and Resistance
- QNS.com ⇒ Ringing Up Some Queens Telephone History: Our Neighborhood, the Way It Was
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ Old New York in Postcards #20 Hotels of the Past on the Upper West Side
- The Villager ⇒ Manhattan Snaps: ’69 Washington Square Renovations - the Villager
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The New York Botanical Garden’s Stinky Corpse Flower Is Now in Bloom
- Uptown Collective ⇒ NYS Expands Marijuana Decriminalization | Washington Heights, Inwood & Harlem Online | the Uptown Collective
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!