There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ In Honor of the World War I Armistice Centennial, the City's Memorials Get Refurbished
- Bklyner ⇒ Registration Is Open for the 2019 Coney Island Polar Bear Plunge
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Cadman Park Cleanup Sunday
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Dumb-No! New Towers Will Ruin Nabe’s View of Empire State Building Framed by Manhattan Bridge, Locals Say
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Welcomes Tiltz, a New Classic Arcade Themed Sports Bar
- Curbed NY ⇒ Harassment on NYC Public Transportation Means Women Spend More Than Men
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Francis F. Palmer House - 74 Riverside Drive
- Gothamist ⇒ This Old Subway Car Living Inside an Empty Midtown Storefront Was Found in the Mojave Desert
- Greenpointers ⇒ The Local Roots of “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" Celebrated
- Thrillist ⇒ Meet the Badass 'Jeerleaders' That Bring Gotham Girls Roller Derby to Life
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 of the Smallest Things in NYC, From the New Book TINY New York
- West Side Rag ⇒ R.I.P. To Stan Lee, Another Iconic Artist Who Grew Up on the Upper West Side
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!