There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ The Coney Island Polar Bear Plunge Will Go on Despite Freezing Temperatures
- Curbed NY ⇒ Modern Museum Opens in Brooklyn's Historic Weeksville
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Estey Piano Building - 97 Fifth Avenue
- Finance Geek ⇒ Beware These NYC Scams
- Mic ⇒ A Look Inside the NYC Shop That’s Been Lighting the World With Neon Since 1972
- Mott Haven Herald ⇒ Mott Haven Is Latest Stop on World Peace Mural Tour
- NY Patch ⇒ Where to Drink All Night in Brooklyn on New Year's Eve
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!