There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Coney Island Boardwalk Designated as a New York City Landmark
- Bklyner ⇒ Tax Lien Sale Is May 17th, Here's How to Check if Your Property Is Affected and What to Do if It Is
- Curbed NY ⇒ Tourist-Heavy Wall Street Could Get Pedestrian-Friendly Improvements
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Purdy and Guilfoy Houses - 640-642 West 158th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ New Owner: 'My Goal Is to Keep Eisenberg’s the Way That It Has Been'
- Gothamist ⇒ One of the Greatest Space-Saving Design Moments in NYC: Staircase Newsstands
- LIC Post ⇒ Swap Your Used Books at M. Wells Steakhouse This Weekend to Benefit Friends of Court Square Library | LIC Post
- New York Times ⇒ The Long-Running Pasta Show of Queens
- Soho Memory Project ⇒ The Saint of SoHo
- StreetArtNews ⇒ D*Face "Save THE WORLD" in Brooklyn, New York City | StreetArtNews
- The Infatuation ⇒ The Best Places to Have Dinner for Around $30 on the Upper East Side - Upper East Side - New York - the Infatuation
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Tracking Wall Street's Eventual Migration to Hudson Yards
- Thrillist ⇒ A Rickety Coaster, a 'Freak' Show, and Booze: It's Coney Island, Baby!
- Vanishing New York ⇒ 2 Chinatown Newsstands
- West Side Rag ⇒ Starting This Week: Outdoor Movies in Local Playgrounds
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!