There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Nyc-Based Startup Aims to Replace Security Deposits With Monthly Fee
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Bookmarked! Your Guide to the Brooklyn Book Festival
- Curbed NY ⇒ At the World Trade Center Site, a Majestic New House of Worship Rises
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Astoria Ferry Route Counts 28,000 Riders During First Week of Service
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ From Lodging House to Sushi - 113 Thompson St
- EV Grieve ⇒ 2 Free Shows in Tompkins Square Park This Weekend
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Understated 9/11 Memorial Few People Know
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ We Are Finally Going to Get to See the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Get Blown Up
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos From the Clowns-Only 'It' Screening at Alamo Drafthouse in Brooklyn
- NYCityGuys ⇒ Adult Swim Comes to New York Comic-Con 2017!
- New York Times ⇒ Dry Cleaning the City’s Oldest Maps
- The Court Square Blog ⇒ 2017 Queensboro Dance Festival Premieres New Works October 5-8
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Are These the 10 Best Places to Live in NYC if You've Got Kids?
- Thrillist ⇒ The Ultimate Guide to Eating in Williamsburg
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Photos: Off-Limits in Ellis Island’s Abandoned Hospital Complex With James and Karla Murray
- Uptown Collective ⇒ Meet the Harlem Couple That Chased Their Dream to Open NYC’s Most Charming New Scoop Shop
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!