There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Google’s Pier 57 Tops Out Ahead of Summer 2018 Opening
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ World Science Festival Returns to Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday Evening
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Annual Taste of LIC Moves to Kaufman Studios After 8 Years on Waterfront
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Chas. Miller House - 31 Jones Street
- Gothamist ⇒ These Are NYC's Best Croissants
- Greenpointers ⇒ Diamond Lil, a Nouveau Bar on Nassau - Greenpointers
- Hey Ridge ⇒ Ferry Service Returns to Bay Ridge! (Photos) | Hey Ridge
- Metro US ⇒ National Donut Day: Where to Get Free Doughnuts in NYC
- New York Times ⇒ How New York Is Turning Food Waste Into Compost and Gas
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ MTA’s Staten Island Bus Overhaul Points the Way Forward for the Rest of NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Need to Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC and World Buildings Lit Green Last Night to Support Paris Climate Change Accord
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ New Study Shows the Bronx’s Affordable Housing Threatened; Jerome Ave Leads NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!