There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Sheepshead Bay Hosts 28th Annual BayFest
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ New Beauty Salon in Bushwick Is Accused of Mimicking Existing Salon's Aesthetic
- Curbed NY ⇒ Clinton Hill Block Will Be Renamed for the Notorious B.I.G. This Summer
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Charming Bedfellows--Nos. 14 and 16 St. Nicholas Place
- Gothamist ⇒ Inside the Lost Jehovah's Witnesses Tunnels Under Brooklyn Heights
- Greenpointers ⇒ Brooklyn Public Library Celebrates Walt Whitmans' 200th Birthday
- LIC Post ⇒ 14th Annual Taste of LIC Scheduled for June 12
- New York Times ⇒ Bicycle Diaries: Two Centuries of New York City History
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Untapped Cities Insider Off-Limits NYC Tours and Events in June 2019
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Forward Thinking: Carmelo Anthony Eyes South Bronx Site for New Athletic Facility
- West Side Rag ⇒ Rat-Pocalypse Now: The Upper West Side Continues to Lead the City in Rat Complaints
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!