There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Chinese Immigrants Use Slang Names and Maps to Navigate the Streets of NYC
- Bklyner ⇒ Nazi Propaganda Found in Greenpoint
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Emma Stone Spotted at Cup & Saucer Yesterday While Filming Netflix Series ‘Maniac’
- Curbed NY ⇒ American Museum of Natural History Files Plans for Six-Story Expansion
- Gothamist ⇒ Webster Hall Will Reportedly Be Closed for a Few Years for Renovations
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ All the Free Outdoor Movie Screenings You Can Still Catch in NYC
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ Listen: Jazzmobile at Grant's Tomb
- New York Times ⇒ Among Manhattan Streets Honoring Men, a Few Named for Women
- Roosevelt Islander ⇒ NYPD Harbor Patrol Arrest Kayaker Spray Painting Graffiti on Rocks Near Roosevelt Island Bridge
- Thrillist ⇒ The 15 Unwritten Rules of NYC Bike Riding You're Probably Breaking
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Spot the 18th-Century Segment of Colonial New York’s Battery Wall at the South Ferry Station
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!