There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ With New Mid-Priced Electric Car Model, Elon Musk and Tesla Seek East Coast Domination
- Bklyner ⇒ Blink Fitness Opens in Historic Brooklyn Lyceum Building August 1
- Bklyner ⇒ New School Set to Open in Fall - No Safe Way to Get There
- Curbed NY ⇒ The Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is Finally Being Demolished
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ 11-Story Apartment Building Planned for Roosevelt Island
- EV Grieve ⇒ The Blanding of Union Square West
- Gothamist ⇒ A Rare Peek Inside the Penn Station Central Control Room
- Jackson Heights Post ⇒ New Exhibit Examines the Historical Impact of the 7 Train on Queens
- Mott Haven Herald ⇒ Citi Bike Is Bronx-Bound
- New York Times ⇒ Who Really Runs New York City’s Subway?
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Landmarc Has Closed
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Behind the Scenes Inside the Construction on Penn Station’s Tracks in the Summer of Hell
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!