There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ $150M Revamp Announced for Central Park's Lasker Pool and Ice Rink
- Bklyner ⇒ Bouncy Squibb Bridge Temporarily Closed Again Following Inspection
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Out of Bounce! Squibb Bridge to Bridge Park Shutters Again
- Curbed NY ⇒ Where Do New Yorkers Play?
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ From Vinegar Bitters to Domestic Charm - 32-34 Commerce Street
- Eater NY ⇒ A Highly Opinionated Guide to NYC’s Best New Pizzerias
- Gothamist ⇒ Report: Over Half of NYC Neighborhoods Are 'Ada Transit Deserts'
- Greenpointers ⇒ North Brooklyn Boat Club's Summer Solstice Party Is This Saturday! (7/21)
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ Listen: Jazzmobile at Grant's Tomb
- Laughing Squid ⇒ An Incredible Photo of Lightning Striking the Spire of One World Trade Center in New York City
- StreetArtNews ⇒ Coverage – the Governors Ball Music Festival – the Mural Project 2018, Randall’s Island, NYC
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ There’s a Big Fight Brewing in the City Council Over Trash Carting Reforms
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Bars in New York City Right Now
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Explore the Secrets of Central Park on a Scavenger Hunt With the Museum of the City of New York
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!