There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Brokelyn ⇒ No, Ocean Parkway Is Not a Brooklyn Neighborhood, and Other Fake Nabe Names
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Verrazano-Narrows Bridge Switches to Cashless Tolling to Improve Traffic
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Henry L. Batterman Mansion - 15 East 61st Street
- Eater NY ⇒ One of New York’s Best Dim Sum Restaurants Reopens With a Facelift
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ Going Back in Time at the Village’s Corner Bistro
- Gothamist ⇒ These 7,000 Pinwheels Have Brought Prospect Park's Rose Garden Back to Life
- Greenpointers ⇒ Bad Mother Supper, Greenpoint's Newest Underground Supper Club - Greenpointers
- Laughing Squid ⇒ A Man Walks Around New York City for 10 Hours Kicking a Soccer Ball and Interacting With Strangers
- NY Daily News ⇒ 74% of Subway Riders Have Been Late to Work Due to Delays: Survey
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Let’s Not Get Complacent as Traffic Deaths Continue to Fall in NYC
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Here's Where Amazon Is Planning to Open Its Next NYC Bookstore
- Thrillist ⇒ The Biggest Mistakes Every Tourist Makes in New York City
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Show Us Your Roof: 100 Barclay
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 of Brooklyn’s Weirdest Places From New Book Secret Brooklyn: An Unusual Guide
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!