There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Governor Cuomo Is ‘Cautiously Optimistic’ About Second Avenue Subway Opening Deadline
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Ho, Ho, Horrorshow: The Streets Run Red With SantaCon
- Bklyner ⇒ Vr Bar: Brooklyn’s First Virtual Reality Arcade Opens in Park Slope
- Brownstoner ⇒ Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pierhouse Almost Complete, 1 Hotel Set to Open in 2017 (Photos)
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Play in a Pit of 140,000 Legos at Downtown Brooklyn Brick Fest
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Surprising Wm. S. Anderson Co. Bldg - No. 954 Lexington Ave.
- Forgotten NY ⇒ MANHATTAN'S ONLY EL, Broadway, Part 1
- Gothamist ⇒ These Photos From the Nostalgic 'Subway Swing' Party Look Like They're From Another Era
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Best Spots to Go Ice Skating in NYC
- Metro ⇒ Artist Opens Cash-Optional Coffee Pop-Up in Williamsburg
- New York Times ⇒ It’s Time to Set Broadway Free
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ These Eerily Empty Street Photos Show How Different New York City Was in the Crime-Ridden 1970s
- Thrillist ⇒ 22 Actually Cool Things to Do When Someone Visits NYC
- Time Out New York ⇒ The Best Hiking Near NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of City Hall Park in NYC
- Uptown Collective ⇒ Call for Artists: The Mta-Artists Unite Subway Elevator Poster Project
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ Updates on the Incoming Ferry Service, Citywide Ferry
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!