There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Park Slope Townhouse Barack Obama Once Called Home Wants $4.3M
- Bklyner ⇒ No Negotiation on Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 6
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Get Your Tickets for the 4th Annual Taste of Bushwick Festival
- City and State NY ⇒ 7 Things You (Probably) Don’t Know About Tadeusz Kosciuszko
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ New Bike Lanes for Brooklyn's Fourth Avenue Up for Public Input
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ John C. White's 1854 No. 145 Chambers Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Street Vendors Sue City After DOH Seizes & Disappears Their Food Carts
- Greenpointers ⇒ Greenpoint Gallery Night - Friday, April 28 - Greenpointers
- Metro US ⇒ Where to Find the Craziest 'Unicorn Food' in NYC
- New York Times ⇒ 3 New Bridges Rise in New York, With Looks That Could Stop Traffic
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!