There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ From Breweries and Baseball to 'Cigar Tenements' and German Broadway: 10 Secrets of Yorkville
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Clinton Street Baking Co. Expands With New Stall at Dumbo Food Hall
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Sugar Plums and Pasties at the 'Nutcracker Rouge'
- Curbed NY ⇒ City Will Allow Brooklyn’s Iconic Watchtower Sign to Be Replaced
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Auguste Nicolas Cain's 1866 "Tigress and Cubs" - Central Park Zoo
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ 2019 Michelin Stars Restaurants in Williamsburg, Greenpoint and Williamsburg Brooklyn
- Gothamist ⇒ Bushwick Sidewalk or Life-Size Chess Board?
- LIC Post ⇒ Casa Enrique Once Again Awarded Michelin Star, Only Queens Restaurant in New Guide
- New York YIMBY ⇒ $13 Billion Terminal Redevelopment Plan Unveiled for JFK International Airport
- NextCity ⇒ Harnessing the Sun to Power Equitable Development in NYC
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Magda Love, Al Diaz and Eduardo Kobra Paint NYC’s Largest Wall at City-As-School in the West Village
- StreetEasy ⇒ Maiden Lane NYC: How Lower Manhattan Streets Got Their Names
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Anthony Bourdain’s Lower East Side Episode Airs Sunday Night
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Weekend
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Tribeca in the 1940s
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 9 Ways to Commemorate Veteran’s Day and the WWI Armistice Centennial in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!