There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ See Hudson Yards’ 8-Million-Pound Arts Center, the Shed, Glide Effortlessly
- Bklyner ⇒ 7 Great Dog Parks to Check Out in Brooklyn
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington Gets a Tribute on Ludlow Street
- Brokelyn ⇒ 'Flex in Brooklyn': What Tourists Are Taught to Believe About the Subway
- Curbed NY ⇒ MTA Will Modify Times Square Subway Tile Resembling a Confederate Flag
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ SLIDESHOW: Some of the Best Nyc-Themed Tattoos From Across the 5 Boroughs
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Debutantes and Nazis - 152-156 East 82nd Street
- Laughing Squid ⇒ Avocaderia, the World's First Avocado Bar That Uses the Green Fruit as an Ingredient in All Their Dishes
- Long Island City Post ⇒ Listen to People’s Real Life Confessions at New LIC Exhibit
- New York Times ⇒ Solid-Gold Toilet to Be Removed From Guggenheim in September
- NextCity ⇒ Brooklyn Is Trading Parking Spaces for Data
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ With Moynihan Train Hall in the Works, New York Really Needs a 34th Street Busway
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Have to Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Exhibit Inside Hotel 50 Bowery Displays Artifacts Uncovered During Archaeological Dig
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!