There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Brooklyn Bridge Park's Five-Acre Pier 3 Opens With an Interactive Labyrinth and Moveable Furniture
- Bklyner ⇒ BPL Kicks Off Summer Music & Dance Series at Central Library Plaza
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Walking Through the Catacombs of St. Patrick’s in Little Italy [Photos]
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Indie Film Dead Layer Features Bushwick Graffiti
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Hudson River Park Pulse Memorial Highlights ‘Inner Light’
- Curbed NY ⇒ Union Square Tech Hub Rezoning Gets Mixed Reviews at City Council Hearing
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Faded Elegance - 240 West 14th Street
- Dumbo NYC ⇒ FREE: Van Leeuwen Ice Cream in Brooklyn Bridge Park Today - Dumbo NYC
- Gothamist ⇒ Meet La Borinqueña, the Puerto Rican Superhero From NYC
- Greenpointers ⇒ North Brooklyn Boat Club Public Paddle This Saturday (7/14) - Greenpointers
- NYCgo.com ⇒ How Real New York Bagels Are Made
- NextCity ⇒ Can NYC’s Affordable Housing Co-Ops Survive the Next Big Storm?
- The Bridge ⇒ A Nomadic Brooklyn Brewery Opens Its Sleek New Home - the Bridge
- Thrillist ⇒ The Most Beautiful Places in New York You Didn't Know Existed
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ The History of Tribeca, One Building at a Time
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Check Out a Dizzying Time Lapse Video of Urban Explorer Scaling NYC Skyscrapers
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!