There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Ai Weiwei’s Archway Art Gets Green-Lit and Christmas Tree Move Has Villagers Seeing Red
- Bklyner ⇒ Rezoning for Controversial Pfizer Site Approved
- Brokelyn ⇒ 60 Years Ago, the Brooklyn Dodgers Played Their Last Game
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Stephen and Owen King Launch "Sleeping Beauties" in Brooklyn - Brooklyn Based
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Taco Time! Bushwick Festival Celebrates the Mexican Treat
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Close to Tears, HRPT Head Said Costly Litigation Sunk Pier55
- Curbed NY ⇒ A Visual History of NYC’s Subway Cars
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Meet the Trump-Loving '1St White Rapper' Who Wants to Be NYC's Night Mayor
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1891 Caxton Press Building - 171-173 Macdougal Street
- Greenpointers ⇒ The Brooklyn Horror Film Fest Will Scare the Living Sh*t Out of You - Greenpointers
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 9 Day Trips to Take in the Fall Foliage Near NYC
- New York Times ⇒ Remember When They Wanted to Build a Parking Lot Over the Hudson?
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Cost Per Square Foot NYC: What Space Costs in 3 Boroughs
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Hundreds of Kids Biked on the Cross-Bronx Expressway — So NYPD Arrested Them
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Essex Crossing Developers Seek Proposals for 220-Foot Mural | the Lo-Down : News From the Lower East Side
- Untapped Cities ⇒ There’s a Monument to an Elephant Stampede in NYC’s Brooklyn Bridge Park
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!