There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Could the New Amazon Headquarters Be in Sunset Park’s Industry City?
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ A Favorite Ghost Sign Quietly Vanishes in the East Village
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ ‘Rediscover’ the Eldridge Street Synagogue Ten Years After Its Restoration
- BronxMama ⇒ Family Camping at the Bronx Zoo
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Wheel Good Time: Bicycle Flea Market Returns to Park Slope
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1894 Hart Brothers Stables - 148-150 West 20th Street
- Fast Company ⇒ Two Ex-Googlers Want to Make Bodegas and Mom-And-Pop Corner Stores Obsolete
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Paperbacks From Hell - a Celebration of 70s and 80s Horror Pulp Is Coming to Greenpoint
- Gothamist ⇒ Billionaire Barry Diller Abandons Dream of Levitating Park on the Hudson
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Why Bodegas Are Crucial to the Continued Success of New York City Real Estate
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Is My NYC Apartment Rent-Stabilized? How to Find Out
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Behold Denny Farrell’s $24 Million Greenway Bridge
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Fun Maps: Which Brooklyn Neighborhoods Have the Best Internet Service?
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!