There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ City Spends Nearly $7M a Year on 15,000 Rarely-Used Alarm Boxes
- An Avocado Bar in Brooklyn You Say? ⇒ AN AVOCADO BAR IN BROOKLYN YOU SAY? – Koolyst
- Bklyner ⇒ Rats! Brooklyn Navy Yard Area Overrun With Rodents
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Tap and Dye Is a Bushwick Business Supporting USA Manufacturing One Camera Strap at a Time
- Curbed NY ⇒ Long Island City Development Site Entrenched in So Much Drama
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Ambrose Kirtland House - 226 West 11th Street
- Greenpointers ⇒ How Greenpoint Helped Build the Brooklyn Bridge - Greenpointers
- Lonely Planet Travel News ⇒ Make Brunch Last All Day at Brooklyns Bloody Mary Festival
- New York Times ⇒ A Public Restroom Fit for Brooke Astor Gets an Upgrade
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ 30 Blocks of Broadway Will Go Car-Free on Earth Day
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Essex Crossing Condo Tower at 242 Broome St. Tops Out | the Lo-Down : News From the Lower East Side
- Thrillist ⇒ How to Actually Eat an Affordable Meal at NYC's Michelin-Starred Restaurants
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!