There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ New York City Has Lost Over 400,000 Affordable Apartments Since 2005
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ A Montauk Magazine Just Brought a Pop-Up Dive Bar to the East Village
- Bklyner ⇒ Pacific Park: Details on Next Four Towers
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Dumbo First Thursdays Are Back, Now With Docents
- Curbed NY ⇒ Brooklyn Municipal Building Could Be Renamed After Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Sherwin-Williams Co. Bldg - 397 Washington Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Headline Benefit Show in Tompkins Square Park on Saturday
- Gothamist ⇒ Why Are Thousands of Citi Bikes Not in Service?
- Jackson Heights Post ⇒ Momo Crawl to Return for Seventh Year Oct. 7
- New York Times ⇒ Top Minimum Wage in U.S., $19, Is Planned for New York’s Airport Workers
- The Lo-Down ⇒ It’s Crunch Time! Lower East Side Pickle Day Is October 14th!
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ The Final Home of Eleanor Roosevelt Is Now on the Market
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!