There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ It Was Illegal to Play Baseball in NYC on Sunday Until 1919
- Bklyner ⇒ July 11th Declared Brooklyn Patriots' Day
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Hell Square ‘Hemp Garden’ on the Way
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ The Best Places to Camp or Glamp Near NYC
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Backpedaling! City Delays Rollout of Dockless-Bike Plan in Coney
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC’s First Soccer Stadium May Rise Next to Yankee Stadium
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Horsehair Furniture to Butterflies - 44 Walker Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Kitten Rescued From Car in JFK Parking Lot
- Greenpointers ⇒ 24-Hour Climbing Gym Coming to Greenpoint Next Year - Greenpointers
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Oda-Designed "Brooklyn Grove" Tops Out at 10 Nevins Street in Downtown Brooklyn
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Off-Limits Brooklyn Bridge Beach Will Open to the Public for One Day at City of Water Day July 14
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!