There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ New ‘Then and Now’ Map Shows Over 2,200 Historic Buildings in Greenwich Village
- Bklyner ⇒ DUMBO Market Debuts at 66 Front Street
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ L Train: I'm Not Ghosting You. [Comic]
- Curbed NY ⇒ See Greenwich Village’s Historic Buildings in One Handy Map
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Dr. Clark W. Dunlop House - 112 West 86th Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Brooklyn Bridge: Washington Slept Here
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ The Brooklyn Barge Opens This Week
- Gothamist ⇒ Coney Island Gets New 4,000 Capacity Venue
- Greenpointers ⇒ Take a Historic Stroll at Jane's Walk This Weekend
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Second Ave Subway Could Bring New Opportunities for East 125th Street in Harlem
- NY City Lens ⇒ When Table Tennis Champion Meets Disc Jockey in Midtown New York
- The Villager ⇒ Tandoor Palace: A Hidden Gem of a Find in FiDi - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ Where to Watch the Kentucky Derby in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Giant Sculpture “Brick House” by Simone Leigh Towers Over the Newest Section of NYC’s High Line
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!