There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ How Prohibition Restructured NYC Real Estate and Architecture (And Built the Seagram Building)
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Going Inside the Jarmulowsky Bank Hotel [Photos]
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Americana Music Festival at Brooklyn Bridge Park This Weekend
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Holy Smokes! Bklyn’s First Medical-Marijuana Dispensary Opening on Flatbush Ave.
- Brownstoner ⇒ Geek Out Over Vintage Buses With the New York Transit Museum
- Curbed NY ⇒ Hurricane Maria Memorial Will Be Built in Battery Park City
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Margaret D. Fitzpatrick House - 72 East 86th Street
- Downtown Express ⇒ A Feast Fit for a Saint: Little Italy’s Feast of San Gennaro Marks 92nd Year
- Gothamist ⇒ 'Are You Kidding Me?': Partial Ceiling Collapse Rains Debris on Busy Barclays Subway Platform
- NY Patch ⇒ Indentured Servants and Wild Parties: Inside NYC's Secret Mansion
- New York Times ⇒ Seven Ways the Village Voice Made New York a Better Place
- Pardon Me for Asking ⇒ Reminder: Popular Carroll Park Fair Is Taking Place This Saturday
- The Bridge ⇒ Meet Brooklyn's Inspired New Wave of Italian Chefs
- The Infatuation ⇒ The Best Places to Eat in Tribeca - New York
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ NYC Needs Your Input: Recommend Future Bronx Ferry Landings
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!