There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ 300 Dockless Bikeshares Are Coming to NYC Monday
- Bklyner ⇒ Design Revealed for Williamsburg Apartment Building
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYPL’s Rose Main Reading Room Is Officially a New York City Landmark
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Horgan & Slattery's 1893 No. 57 Laight Street
- Downtown Express ⇒ High-Tech, High-Concept Canopy Unveiled for Pier 17 at Seaport
- Gothamist ⇒ Today's Google Doodle Celebrates the Birth of Hip-Hop in NYC
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ A Gourmet Cheetos Restaurant Is Popping Up in NYC
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Boy on the Street, Columbus Avenue and 101st Street in Harlem, NY, 1920
- New York Times ⇒ She’s 98. He’s 94. They Met at the Gym.
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Good Luck Finding a Home for Sale in These NYC Neighborhoods
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Show Us Your Roof: 88 Greenwich
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Meet Hamlet: The Algonguin Hotel’s New Residential Cat
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!