There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The 12 Best Specialty Bookshops in NYC
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Is This ‘Free Vintage Mechanical Bull’ Just a Load Of…?
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ The Bodega Cats of Brooklyn: A Visual Ode to the Borough's Unsung Heroes
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Villain Damages Prospect Park Menorah
- Chelsea Now ⇒ Platinum Status Is ‘Leed’ Hudson Yards Story
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1913 Goupil Building - 56-58 West 45th Street
- Greenpointers ⇒ Huron Street Bath to Be Turned Into Condos
- My Inwood ⇒ Enemy Alien: The Miniaturist of Sherman Avenue
- New York Times ⇒ DNA Helps New York Police Solve Infamous 1994 Rape Case
- NextCity ⇒ New York Gov. Floats New Brooklyn Subway Extension
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Things to Do on and Around the High Line Right Now
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Nosy Neighbor: What Are the Hudson Tubes?
- Untapped Cities ⇒ See Stunning Aerial Photos of Cities by Jeffrey Milstein in New Exhibit
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!